Saturday, August 28, 2010

Natural Nubz - Edible Dental Dog Chews

We have a dog who is getting up there in age, and with each year, we notice her breath more and more. I know it's because of her teeth, which is why I was excited to learn more about Nylabone Nubz edible dental treats for dogs. They are made of highly digestible natural ingredients, are vet recommended and help clean dogs' teeth, promote fresh breath and healthy gums. I think they sound great and would love to use them with Zoe. They are even made in the USA which is great as well. It seems like something Zoe would love, especially considering they are made with real chicken. I like having options like this, and it helps give me peace of mind to know that they are safe for her...with no added sugar, salt or preservatives.

The more I learn about these edible dental dog treats, the more I love. It seems they have thought of everything when creating this great treat. I am definitely going to be looking into getting some for Zoe and am very hopeful it will help cure her bad breath. If you're interested in finding them too...you can check out Costco. For Costco members, just check out their monthy coupon book and get a coupon valued at $3.50! It's valid August 19th-September 12th and only while supplies last.

**I was paid for this post. My honest opinion was given and not swayed in any way.**

No comments: