Friday, August 27, 2010

Fox News Is My Favorite News Program

Post contributed by Fletcher Vargas

Fox News on directtv is always the channel that I depend on when looking for current events and political commentary. I feel that they report on all the news in regards to politics and not just what they feel would be important and relevant to one political view. I feel that are what their motto says, fair and balanced.

My favorite anchor on the Fox News Channel is Bill O'Reiley. He is an individual that gives the basics straight and while he interjects his own opinion, he also lets you form your own. He speaks as a well educated individual that possesses great knowledge of current events and has a variety of guests on his show to debate topics. Most of these individuals have a conflict of interest so that the debate they have is always lively and informative. His political topics do not lean towards one political party and I like him for that reason.

The Fox News Channel and Bill O'Reilly provide a great informative show that provides spectacular current day event and political information.

**I was paid for this guest post.**

No comments: