Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Warm & Cozy

It sure has been cold out lately! Usually this time of year it does get cooler outside, but the weather lately makes me think that winter may come early. I suppose that's not all bad since that often means winter will end early as well. However, even with that outlook in mind...it doesn't change the cold weather we're having now and how nice a warm cozy house feels this time of year. Our house stays pretty warm, but I've often thought it would be great to have a fireplace. My daughter and her husband have a fireplace and they just love it. They haven't used it much yet, but I'm sure as winter progresses they will use it more and more. It's really got me thinking that we may need to look into getting a gas fireplace for our family room this winter...wouldn't that be nice?!?

No comments: