Sunday, October 14, 2007

Buying Toys

I absolutely cannot wait to be a Grammy! :) The time is nearing and Bill and I are having so much fun preparing by buying toys and other things that we know will be used by our Grandchildren. I've gotten many things that I know the babies will use when they are very small. I was fortunate enough to find a great Graco swing, a bouncy seat, a play mat, and other items like this that small babies just love! We've also been having fun transforming part of our basement into a play area for when the Grandkids get a bit older. We've been searching around and have found many fun Little Tikes toys...like a kitchen set, a grill, rocking chair, food, and so much more!! It's been so much fun and will be great when the kids can use all of these fun things we have for them!

No comments: