Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Blogging for Money...and for Fun!!

It's been nearly a year that I've been doing this blogging thing now. I started out thinking it would be a great way to make some extra money when I created my first two blogs, Bill and Vicky's Blog and Vick's Views and Reviews. Now however, I think of it more than just a way to make money, it's a way to journal about my thoughts on life and those things that are important to me. I do like how there are opportunities out there to make money with my blogs, but it's also fun to have a site personalized by me with entries about things that are going on pertaining to my family, friends, job, etc. It's actually become a hobby for me...as it's something I really enjoy. My son got me started in blogging and I can't thank him enough!! What a neat way it is to stay connected with my family, friends and other bloggers.

No comments: