Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A scare at the state fair

Guest post written by Patty Howell

I've always been a little obsessed with horror movies and TV shows that are in the horror genre like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but it's another thing when I see that stuff in person. Like I can't stand haunted houses or scary rides, which really surprised my kids last year at the state fair.

I should have known that taking my kids to the state fair one year would make them think that they had to go back to it every year after that, because my kids think they have to go again this year. So I was looking up and ordering tickets online a few weeks ago when I saw www.cleartvbundle.com/direct_tv_bundle.html and ended up reading all of it and switched over our internet service to it.

Fast forward to this past weekend when we went to the state fair this year, my youngest had magically forgotten how scared I was when we went in the haunted house ride last year. But she really wanted to go again this year so I went in it and I think that I squeezed her hand more than she squeezed mine.

"I have been paid for this guest post"

No comments: