Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Robot Halloween costume

Guest post written by Marie Sawyer

One of my son's favorite things to do during play time is act and talk like a robot. It can get a little annoying after a while when I ask him some questions and he answers them all in his little robot voice, but I let him do it anyway. So he of course wants to dress up as a robot for Halloween this year.

But I think that this is actually going to be a pretty easy costume to make. I've been looking up tips for making a robot costume with direct tv internet bundle and have found some really great ones. Also, I don't think that I'm even going to have to go to the store to buy anything because we already have the stuff laying around the house and in the garage.

I'm going to take a cardboard box and cut arms for his head and arms to stick out of it. Then i'm going to spray paint it silver of course and use some buttons and other little things to make robot knobs on it.

"I have been paid for this guest post."

No comments: