Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Almost doomed family visit

Guest post written by Beatrice Swiger

This year my husband offered to let his sister throw their parents' anniversary party at our house and I am already regretting it.

Our kitchen was kind of a mess for a while. We started renovations on it and had to stop for a while when money was tight. My husband didn't think about that when he agreed to have the party at our house so I knew that I would have to deal with it more. I visited Www.Homeproimprovement.Com and got some people to pick up the project where the others left off.

Once I got a quote on it I also had them put in an island. It ended up coming together beautifully and we're hosting the party next week.

I'm just hoping it will all go smoothly and no one messes up my nice new kitchen. The last time that we hosted a party, some of the kids ended up dropping some of my casserole dishes and they went everywhere all over the kitchen.

"I was paid for this guest post."

No comments: