Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Black Friday

Years back I never took advantage of the Black Friday shopping day. With time though, I had heard more and more people talk about the fantastic deals they were getting on this amazing shopping day. After having gone out and shopped on this day over the past few years, I now can say that it's not only the best shopping day of the year but also one that I will not miss in years to come. It's too good to pass up!

I would say that it's most important to me now more than ever as our family is continually growing. I not only have kids and their spouses to buy for, but also grandchildren now too. I have so much fun...and love getting great deals, because then I can buy even more!! It's great!! I'm very excited to see what the deals will be like this year.

One negative aspect with this shopping day is all the people. I don't like all the crowds and long lines...as I'm sure is the same with many other shoppers as well. That's why this year could be a bit different for me, as I've learned that I can shop online and get the same great deals from the comfort of my own home. This is my kind of shopping! A website I came across today, iblackfriday.com, not only makes this possible, but also offers to send out e-mails when the black friday ads come out. Now I can find all the Babies R Us deals that I need right from home!

If you'd like to learn more about this extremely user friendly site, head over there today for more information. You won't be sorry you did!

No comments: