Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Topamax lawsuit

For years I have been a suffer of migraines. It has been a long road and not to much fun. Doctors first tried putting me on the drug Topamax. It must be a fairly harsh drug because I began to lose my hair. We soon found that it wasn't really helping me and was taken off of the drug. It is a anti-convulsant drug that is usually used to treat children and adults for epileptic seizures.
Now it is being questioned as to the side effects and how it may possibly be resulting in some birth defects. They are thinking that it may cause cleft lip or cleft palate. This is when the lip or palate fail to completely fuse together.
The law firm of O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath are assisting some in their Topamax lawsuit.These attorneys understand that your child's injuries may not be your fault, but possibly a dangerous side effect of this drug. You can reach this firm at,
O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949.

"I have been paid for this post. My opinion has not been swayed in any way."

No comments: