Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blogging

Thanks for the post from Sylvester Campbell

When I first started working on putting together my blog, there were so many domains out there to choose from I got kind of overwhelmed. This thing was supposed to just be a hobby and I certainly wasn’t very technically inclined, so I asked Jenna to come over and help me from there. She walked me through hosting packages and the templates for design…I felt much better after our talk. I’ve been blogging now, as you guys know, for about two months and I absolutely love it! I find that it’s a great outlet for me at the end of a long day and I’m definitely looking forward to working on my writing through the site. I think my favorite part has to be when I ! see that I have a new reader/follower, and especially since I got one last week that was a total stranger! That was the highlight of this whole experience! I’m going to keep blogging as long as the technology doesn’t advance faster than I can keep up with it!

"I have been paid for this guest post."

No comments: