Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Last Chance Highway wins my Saturday nights!!!!

Contribution by Darren Saunders

If you have never seen "Last Chance Highway" on Animal Planet, it's time to tune in! It's one of the best reality shows out there in my personal opinion. Two animal rescuers rehabilitate dogs who would otherwise be euthanized and find them their "forever homes". If you ever watch it even only once then you will be hooked. That's how it got me in! I was suckered into a story about puppies that had to overcome a terrible skin disease. I am so thankful that I have Direct TV Special Deals service because otherwise I may never have stumbled upon this show that makes my soul smile. It's on at 8pm on Saturdays so I can either spend a great night in, curled up on the couch, or watch it later since I can set the DVR. I love it!! I always wish they would do follow-up episodes about six months later though in the "forever homes". They have such stringent applications and specifications for these animals, I would just love to know that it is indeed working out for the best.

"I have been paid for this guest post."

No comments: