Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dealing With Headaches

If anyone knows something about headaches, it's me! I've struggled with headaches for many years....most of which have me in bed, or wishing I was there. I feel for anyone who has to deal with an Acute Headache and migraine headaches....it's something that can leave you unable to do anything without feeling nauseous. Recently I had the worst headache I think I've ever had. I had already taken the maximum dose of my prescription and knew that I could not take anymore. I was to the point of almost asking my husband to take me to emergency...but then knew there was nothing they could do for me as I had already taken my full dose. Now, looking back....that is probably what I could have done. Why you ask?

Well, with more and more doctors taking advantage of the Free Online Clinical Solution from Epocrates, they can check on drug interactions quickly and easily, as well as many other things. It's great because it gives me the confidence that they are safely prescribing diagnosing correctly. I hope with time all doctors and healthcare providers will take advantage of this amazing technology! If you'd like to learn more for yourself and want access to this free resource, simply head over to Epocrates.com/online when you have a chance.
This announcement was paid for by Epocrates.

No comments: