Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just Between Friends Consignment Sale

Last Spring, Bill, Scott, Kaelyn, Jenna and I all went to a great consignment sale about an hour away from where we live. This consignment sale is called, Just Between Friends, and is geared towards parents and children. It is every parents dream to have a place where they can find clothing, toys and other things for reasonable prices and in great condition....it was for me anyways. I know Jen really enjoys going and finding clothes for Kaelyn and toys that she can use. The neat thing about this sale is that it happens 2-3 times a year. That means the time is coming for another sale and I'm really looking forward to it! I believe we are going to the one in September and it should be a lot of fun! Hopefully we'll find some great deals and lots of clothes and toys for the little ones!

No comments: