Sunday, March 2, 2008

Shampoo


I love being given the opportunity to try out new products. It's nice when I can do that before actually purchasing. There is now a new shampoo line, naked naturals that have natural shampoo and conditioners available. With the Keravis natural protein, this line can help strengthen your hair and make it up to 7% stronger then before. I have struggled for quite sometime with fine thinning hair and when I can find a product like this that can make my hair feel strong and thicker with just an application or two, it is the winning ticket in my eyes. Keravis is a natural plant protein. It works in two ways, through penetrating and moisturizing the hair follicle, in turn strengthening the hair. Your hair can now be protected from the inside out. Not only is it great for my hair, but it is also an all natural safe choice in a shampoo product. Naked Naturals shampoo and conditioners are better because while making your hair healthier it is not using harmful chemicals. The product line does not have Lauryl or Laureth Sulfates, DEA or TEA, Animal By-products, Artificial Colors, Synthetic Fragrances or Harsh Chemicals. I am so glad to have had the chance to try out this great shampoo. I recommend that you give it a try also.

No comments: