Thursday, March 6, 2008

Honesty

I don't know about you but I am already somewhat tired of the political race. I had told someone that the person I want to vote for is one that admits that they aren't necessarily the greatest at all things, that they have some good to say about other candidates and that they will try to do a good job instead of promise things that they take back once in office. There is so much 'mud slinging' and down right mean things said about each other. I am sure that if the right people came forward we would learn more than we want to about each candidate. A friend of mine loaned me a tape of one of these candidates, I won't say which one, and it shocked me how many terrible things they had been involved with. From corruption to violence there were some very jaw dropping bits of information. I for one don't want a person like that running this great country. Let's find someone honest, kind, moral and just to be our next president. If that isn't possible with any of the current candidates maybe we will have to wait four more years and try again.

No comments: