Monday, April 9, 2012

My Stingy Husband

The Author of this post is Herman Barry

So my husband is a bit tight when it comes to spending money on what he considers "entertainment." He has no problem spending money on other things such as tools, food and our house. We have a television set with nothing but "bunny ears" for the past 2 years. He has always been too cheap to upgrade us to cable or satellite. All of this changed when he found out cheap direct tv prices are. After much pleading he finally gave in and signed us up. I am so happy, now I won't have to rely on my friends to keep my abreast of the latest happenings on the Kardashians' show. I know he would never admit it but I think my husband actually enjoys it as well. Every so often he will just walk in the living room and turn on the news. He never watched TV before we got satellite. He would never be caught dead watching something like the Kardashians or Toddlers and Tiaras. I guess it would be rather strange though if he did watch those.

No comments: