Thursday, March 8, 2012

faster the better

Guest post written by Kevin Beach

My free time is very limited these days. I’m a stay-at-home mom with 3 kids, but contrary to popular belief, staying home does not actually involve staying home, lol! I feel like a taxi cab most days, driving kids to and from there activities, and driving to and from appointments and errands. When I am home, have so many chores to do to keep this machine running. Laundry, cooking, cleaning, helping with homework, organizing for school the next day, making lunches, bathing kids, the list goes on and on. So, given that my time is limited, I’m trying to look for ways to speed up the things I do already, to make them more efficient. I’m curious how fast is exede satellite internet, because if it is fast than dial-up, then I’d definitely want to do that for internet. So many times I sit down at the computer, and just as I’ve logged on and connected to the internet, the baby wakes up and I have to get off. The faster, the better for me.

No comments: