Friday, January 6, 2012

THE BALLOT BOX

Guest post written by Joseph Finch

Thank goodness I have clear 4g wireless service because I have been really fired up lately and love to follow the presidential election. So far, it is just the republican primaries, but I can’t get enough of the news. This is really the first election that I have really educated myself on the candidates and their point of views. I think the reason that I have been able to really educate myself this year is because of all of the political blogs, newspaper, and candidate’s websites that I have been to access from the comfort of my couch. The Republican primaries are only about a week away. It has been a roller coaster ride with different taking first place and falling down the totem poll throughout the race. I haven’t decided who I am going to vote for in the primary yet. I am going to leave it up to the day before to decide. I have some favorites, but I am going to continue to follow the news on-line, right up until it is time for me to pull the lever at the ballot box.

No comments: