Saturday, October 8, 2011

After the Divorce

Guest post by Gerard Mcdaniel

Things were tough after the divorce but I picked myself and the kids up and we’ve moved on. I miss Brian every day but I know we’re better off as exes and not still married. I’ve decided to start my own business which has been a dream of mine forever but I got enough capitol in the end to start the kids clothing store at last. I’ve been trying to do everything by the book and very carefully like going to BANK-CARD-PROCESSING.com and calling an HR rep from the state to make sure I’m following the law. The last thing I want is to get this store off the ground and have it be really successful and have Brian come along and try to take it from me! I’m really just excited to finally have something of my own and something my kids can hopefully one day inherit. It’s nice standing on my own two feet again after so many years of being a stay at home wife and mom for my family.

"I have been paid for this guest post."

No comments: