Friday, August 19, 2011

What a Change!


Posted by Gaylord Campbell

I can’t believe what a change this new life has meant for my whole family here in Texas. We moved a few months ago because my husband took a new job and we’ve all been adjusting ever since but I’ve never seen the kids so happy or my husband so fulfilled in his work life. I’ve been making friends left and right because people are so friendly down here and Layla in particular has really meant a lot to me. She helped me with everything from suggesting we go to SHOPelectricityratestexas.com/ to get our electricity rates down to finding a good doctor for the kids and I’m really grateful for her to introducing me to so many other great moms. I can’t wait for the school year to start so we can find out how the kids like their new school but I have a feeling it’s going to be great at the end of the day. They’re both outgoing and don’t usually have a lot of trouble finding their place in the world!

"I have been paid for this guest post."

No comments: