Sunday, June 19, 2011

Easy DIY Valentine's chocolates

Guest post written by Amy Sherman

I love the idea of making all kinds of homemade Valentine's candy with my family. But, I think that some of the recipes for making candy that I find on the internet just sound like so much trouble to get so little out of them! So, instead, I decided to try and find some really simple versions of Valentine's candy to make for my family for the holiday.

So I went online to find some recipes for really easy types of candy to make. As I was searching for some of those, I came across the website www.get.wildblue.com and after I looked through all of it, I decided to change over our home internet service to the provider on that website. Our internet service hasn't been working too well for a while anyway, so I was glad to find that website.

I did find some recipes for easy DIY Valentines chocolates, that include using candy trays for them. I even found one that includes chocolates with a peanut butter center, so I hope those turn out as planned.

"I have been paid for this guest post."

No comments: