Tuesday, July 20, 2010

LL in LA

Guest post written by Melissa Houghton

When I heard that LL Cool J was on the new series “NCIS: Los Angeles,” I knew I had to start watching it.

I’ve always shied away from all the crime shows like “NCIS” and “Law & Order” because they seem so depressing and addictive. There’s too much crazy real-life crime going on that I don’t want to watch it for entertainment. But I made the exception for LL.

Once I started watching it on direct tv wild blue I knew that I would have to look up a bunch of his old songs with my wild blue internet like “Jingling Baby” and “Back Seat.” I used to listen to his music all the time when I was in high school and was really glad once he started making appearances in TV shows and movies.

The weirdest and my personal favorite one of those had to be when he was in "Halloween H20." There’s almost nothing more that I love than a random musician or rapper in a bad horror movie. For now I guess I’ll have to settle for just watching him fight the bad guys that actually die in “NCIS: LA.”
**I was paid for this guest post.**

No comments: