Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Paintballing On Vacation

Vacation is such a fun time. We've had so much fun visiting new places and of course spending time with family. The guys have always enjoyed paintballing and would love to find a place to do that while we're here. I'm not sure if we'll have time, but for fun I went looking for paintball gear and came across ZephyrPaintball.com. They have paintball gear at really low prices and what's best is....they offer free shipping on many of their items. I'm not kidding when I say they have a great deal to offer...everything from goggles and hoppers to paintball guns and a paintballs starter package. I was impressed with the popular names they carry like Nelson, Invert, Dye and Tippmann just to name a few. If we do decide to do a little paintballing on this vacation I may have to contact ZpehyrPaintball and get some gear together.


No comments: