Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Four Generation Pictures

I think it's so neat to take Generations pictures when your able to in a family. When my oldest sister Sherrie had her first baby...she was able to take a five generations picture with my Great Grandma, my Grandma, my mom, herself and her daughter. I thought that was so neat. Now my daughter has a daughter and we were able to get a neat picture with my mom, myself, Jen and Kaelyn at Thanksgiving. It was so neat that we were able to get this four generation picture...something to cherish always. When Diana's Grandma and parents were down in Texas after Emry was born, she was able to get a four generation picture with them and Emry as well. What a blessing it is to have four generations in these pictures and all together!!

No comments: